Restaurant Marketing Tips for the Holidays
Posted by Patricia Gorecki | 12/4/2013 | Category: Holiday Season
Tis the season for celebration. As the holiday season moves through December and into January, the desire for dining out and entertaining increases as customers are looking to celebrate out and about with their family and friends. With this potential influx of customers, it is important that you make sure your restaurant is on their list of hot spots.
At MojoBistro, we have put together our top marketing tips to help you attract customers during the holiday season.
1. Deck the walls. Showcase your holiday spirit with seasonal decor. Incorporating seasonal touches and holiday decorations adds a fresh quality to the dining experience and is a great way to set the festive mood for your customers and staff.
2. Send holiday greetings. Share your wishes for the holiday season with a special holiday card. Focus on greeting and thanking your customers rather than sharing your other promotional messages. This is the perfect way to make customers feel special and entice them to keep you in mind when planning their holiday celebrations.
3. Host a holiday party. Whether it is a Christmas-themed happy hour or a New Year’s Eve countdown, the holidays are the perfect time to celebrate. Focus on offering seasonal favorites and unique entertainment. Advertise with flyers, direct marketing and social media.
4. Run a special promotion. Add value to your current menu offerings with extra services or items. Maybe it is a free slice of peppermint pie with an order over a certain dollar amount or discounted sales of a creative seasonal menu item. A unique holiday promotion is a great way to drive customers through your doors.
5. Help your community. Give back to your local community with a holiday fundraiser. From a food drive to donating a percentage of sales to a local charity, your good deed is sure to create some buzz and drum up warm feelings. Spread the news of your fundraiser by reaching out to the local media and posting on social media.
Looking for more tips on how to market your restaurant? Check out the MojoBistro Blog for the latest news and inspiration.