Seven Tweets to Market your Restaurant’s Mobile App on Twitter
Posted by Kate Seiferth | 6/25/2014 | Category: Social Media
So you have a MojoBistro mobile app, and you have a Twitter account, what do you do next to promote your restaurant? Well, make sure you promote your app via social media. It’s really easy, but we know it’s hard to find the time.
Whether you have a dedicated social media team member or not, here are some tasty tweets to schedule on a periodic basis to keep your fans engaged with your restaurant via your mobile app.
Seven Tweets to Market your Restaurant's Mobile App on Twitter
- Check out our special Happy Hour event this week! Get our mobile app to stay up to date with our daily specials.
- Have your date night reservation all set? Get our mobile app for VIP access to reservations.
- Want to know the daily specials before you dine? Our mobile app has all our new menu details.
- Did you know we offer in-app ordering? Download our app today for the convenience of ordering from anywhere!
- Keep up to date on chef specials with our mobile app. Keep the app on your phone for special reward notifications!
- Did you know we offer specials deals via social media throughout the week? Get our mobile app to stay connected.
- On vacation and looking for our closest location? Our mobile app will steer you in the right direction. Download it today!
Don't forget to include a link to download your mobile app in your tweet. And for social media measuring benefits, use bitly to make a custom link to your app download so you can track how many people click through your tweet to get your restaurant's mobile app.
Are you looking for more help with promoting your app via social media? Contact us today!